Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Birthday

I had such a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes my way.
The day started our pretty normal, go to work etc. After work, we took Bentley to a sitter's and got a REAL date. It was so nice! Justin surprised me with a huge bouquet of beautiful red and white roses. We went shopping and I got some new clothes. Then we went to dinner at the Melting Pot. Justin and I had never been there before so it was a new experience. We loved it! Everything was so good and we couldn't stop eating the cheese. By the time we got to dessert, we were both stuffed but I wasn't about the pass up chocolate fondue. It was heavenly. After, we had to roll ourselves to the car because we ate so much. All in all, it was a wonderful day and date. Justin really went out of his way to make my birthday special and he definitely succeeded. Thanks honey, I love you!

No comments: