Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Cuteness

I have a habit of taking cute pictures of BG with the intent of posting them on the blog, but never doing it. So I thought I'd take some time tonight to post a few of the random samplings I've taken over the last few weeks. BG has become attached to this pink bear. She has had it for almost a year but just recently has really started to like it. This was one of those rare days she let me do something with her hair and she insisted on braids.


BG loves the TV. In fact, I think a little too much. Tonight after I told her No to watching her TV shows, she started asking to watch Mommy's TV shows. I had to get it on video. She was giving me the saddest puppy dog eyes, you'd think I was denying her food. Her favorite shows are Max & Ruby, The Backyardigans, and The Wonder Pets.


She loves to help in the kitchen. She will open the pantry door and ask to get her stool out to help. She is good at helping dump things into a bowl and stirring *kind of*. It's fun to have a little helper in the kitchen.

And one last tid-bit. She has taken to calling me "Nonny". I'm not sure why. She can say "Mommy" just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute helper in the kitchen. She really is too adorable.