Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog Stalking

I have been doing a bit of blog stalking today and found some great ones.

Overheard in the Ward is, well just what it sounds like. It's a hilarious blog of funny things that are overheard in church houses everywhere. Many of the funny things are things children say. What's not love? Here is just one little sample, but be sure and stop by for a good laugh.

Parent: Nicholas, that was your choice. You’re just going to have to live with the consequences now.
Nicholas: But, I don’t want to live with the Consequences, I want to live with you!

Seriously, I was laughing out loud nearly crying. Go visit it. Now!

2 comments:

Julie and Carlos said...

That WAS pretty funny. I'm wondering how many of them I can forward...

Richard Jackman said...

Just forward the link. It's a lot easier. Overheardintheward.com