Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is a short list of some of the things I am thankful for this year, in no particular order.

  1. My husband
  2. BG
  3. The gospel
  4. A home
  5. Secure jobs
  6. Reliable transportation
  7. Living close to my parents
  8. Extended family
  9. Friends
  10. Blogging
  11. Making new bloggy friends
  12. Flannel lined pants
  13. Professional opportunities
  14. Jewelry
  15. Sunsets
  16. Fires (in the fireplace, not blazing out of control)
  17. Cute shoes
  18. Fun handbags
  19. Animals
  20. Homemade cheeseball
  21. Good health
  22. Financial stability
  23. The miracle of the human body
  24. Happy children
  25. Primary songs
  26. Jesus Christ
  27. Modern technology
  28. Telephones
  29. Papa's goats
  30. Christmas lights

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Jessica, I had lunch with Annike today. I didn't realize you knew each other! Anyway, she is just delightful, and she just raved about you and how amazing and funny you are.

I'm glad we became blog friends!

Jessica said...

Yeah, I went to dinner with Annike and had a great time. She is so fabulous. I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more. Glad to make new blog friends!

Summer said...

love the list! I have to say, I have most of those too!