Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

The Big Man paid a visit to BG's school at their holiday party last week. I bribed her in line with ice cream if she sat on his lap. When it was our turn, she ran right up to him. Not sure if that was due to the bribe or that she is just really friendly. Either way, she was happy to tell him she wanted "toys" for Christmas.
She had no problem telling Santa what she wanted for Christmas.
I was lucky to get her to look at me and smile. I have half dozen other pictures where she is giving the camera her classic blank stare.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She looks so cute! No crying!

Brittany Marie said...

Yes, I'm also impressed with the lack of crying!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You will have to let me know what you thought of the movie (if you see it.) Poor poor Jasper.

UK Yankee said...

How adorable!! What a sweetie!