Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry Ladies, He's Taken

This is my cute little brother. He is a good Mormon boy who has been home from his mission for, count them, three years without getting married. In any other world, being single at 24 is normal, but not in this culture. He is the last in our family to get married and has patiently waited for the right girl. (BTW, little bro, I found this pic by googling your name. I was surprised how quickly you popped up.)


Last night he was officially taken off the singles market. He propsed to his girlfriend and she kindly accepted. The proposal scene looked something like this since it happened at the temple.

So for any of you ladies who had an eye on him, you are too late. The lucky winner of this boy is a California girl with curly hair and a sweet smile. The happy couple will wed in April. Congratulations little bro!

On an unrelated wedding note - any Office fans see it last night? I can't believe that Angela is going to have to tell Andy! Do you think he'll stay on the show?

7 comments:

name said...

He'd better stay on the show he's my favorite!

Kristina P. said...

He's a cutie! Congrats to your brother!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up about Jared. Apparently he is still a little frightened of me. I let Jay know since he is at work. We kind of saw this one coming a mile away.

Brittany Marie said...

Yay! Congrats! At least he wasn't 26. then he'd be a menace to society.

I bet Andy will need another stint in Anger Management after he finds out. Poor Andy. Poor stupid Andy.

I think he'll end up with Oscar. LOL

Julie and Carlos said...

Agh man - make me look bad! I just finished posting about myself and then I go to check out your sight and you've posted an honorary Jared blog.

Nikki said...

He is a cutie - I would have picked him for Megan, but oh well...the search continues! (Any more like him at home??)

Craig and Liz said...

Ahhh!!! What a sweet sister. I had to send your blog to the family reunion email list. Your cousin M got engaged the day after Jared.