Monday, December 1, 2008

Test Day

Today is the big day! Today I take the GMAT. I have studied for 3 months and we'll see today how it pays off. I didn't sleep too well last night; I was nervous. I must be anxious because I woke up at 6:20 am Sunday morning, jumped out of bed thinking it was test day. It took me a few minutes to realize it was Sunday and I went back to bed.

This morning I was telling BG how it was a big day for mommy. She responded by telling me it was a little day for BG. How cute! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I will take any good thoughts or prayers that you want to send my way!

6 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Good luck, hope it goes well.

LazyCrazyMama said...

Oh good luck!!!

Erin said...

Good luck today!

Family said...

Good Luck!!! You will do great.

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will do awesome!

Julie and Carlos said...

You'll do fiiiiiiiine.