Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Resources

I have been spending way too much time today looking into resources about blogging. How to set up a blog, how to market, how to do all those cool things I don't know how to do. In this journey, I have found some great resources I thought I would share with you, my precious readers!

Starting off with Blogging Basics. This is an INCREDIBLE website that answers all the questions I didn't even know I had. Like, how to get rid of the nav bar at the top of your blog. It tells you how the change the word "comment" at the bottom of your posts to something clever and witty. OK, maybe you already know how to do these things, or are not as easily impressed as I am, but I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of this website!

Next is ProBlogger. This guy talks about all kinds of bloggy stuff. He talks a lot about making money on your blog and actually takes an annual survey of how much money bloggers are making.

These are just two of the things I have run across today that have engulfed my morning. If you are interested in learning more, expanding your blog, or trying to make a little money on the side, these are great places to start!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Great resources, Jessica!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

You are far over my head already!! Great finds!

Anonymous said...

Hm, I have a friend trying to get started, who seems to think I'm an expert because I have a background from pyzam. I'll have to direct her to these sites instead!