Thursday, February 5, 2009

Writers Workshop

This weeks writers workshop prompts were too good to pass up. I choose number 4- Write a list of ten things on your mind this week. So, in no particular order...

1. I really want to try this mirror makeover that I found at Southern Hospitality. It makes a huge difference and looks easy enough that I could handle it.

2. I need to make some more jewelry for a show I am doing in a few weeks.

3. I want to find some time to get the shelf I bought stained and hung.

4. I wonder how much I can spend on decorating/organizing before JM gets mad at me.

5. When is BG going to get the potty training thing so we can be done with diapers already!?

6. I need a vacation. I'm really looking forward to having President's Day off in a few weeks so I can just chill or work on my own things.

7. Are JM and I exchanging Valentines gifts? If so, what should I get him?

8. My birthday is next week and I'm feeling strangle neutral about it.

9. I'm annoyed that JM doesn't want me to paint my office. I would look so much better with a grey blue paint on even one or two walls.

10. Our wireless network at home keeps kicking me off the Internet when I try to work on my laptop. It is really infuriating and puts me in a bad mood.

Click over to Mama's Kat's for more!

5 comments:

rychelle said...

framing out a plain bathroom mirror really makes a HUGE difference, doesn't it?
good luck with the project.

Brittany Marie said...

What kind of shelf do you have? I just put up an antique window on my wall and I'm looking for a "window sill" looking shelf to put below it. All of the shelves I've found are either too wide or too short, or they don't have the look I need.

Jessica G. said...

Love that mirror makeover! Makes it look so much better. And I'd be interested to hear what some of the other writing prompts were...we're trying something like that and having a hard time getting people involved because they say "I'm no writer!"

Nikki said...

I do like the way that mirror turned out, I hope you get to that soon!

And is it ok to ask how old you're going to be?

Oh, and I bought P a small box of those love heart candies, plus at Wal-Mart I found a dog that flashes you and sings 'I'm Too Sexy'. This V-day will ROCK!

Anonymous said...

The wireless network issue...I do so feel your pain. I put in a range expander and that took care of the problem for good.