Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Emperor's New Clothes

As all you moms out there know, having a private moment in the bathroom isn't always possible. I have finally taught BG that going to the bathroom requires privacy and she will (usually) wait outside for me. However, her patience is shortlived. As soon as she hears the toilet flush, the doors swings open. (I may be known to take care of all other bathroom business prior to flushing for this very reason.)

Yesterday after work, I went to use the restroom. I knew I didn't have much time so I did my business quickly. Sure enough, as soon as I flushed, the door swung open and she was standing there with nothing but a smile on her face. Not a stitch of clothing covered her body.

I stiffled my laughter as I attempted to get an explaination for the disroping. We redressed her and went down to make dinner. Not more than ten minutes later I hear the russle of jeans. When I looked over, she had taken off her pants again. She is a speedy stripper! I am hoping it is a short lived phase.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

WEll, look at the bright side. At least she'll make a lot of money.

Unknown said...

Its not short lived. I'm going on 2 years of it with Kaden.

Brittany Marie said...

What is it with that age that makes them all want to be naked??

The best you can do is take lots of pictures and only get them out later on when she's in high school and has a date over to the house.

rychelle said...

sometimes, i find jeans to be a burden too. i can see where she is coming from. however, i prefer jammies to full on nudity.

Elise Smith said...

We have the exact same problem. Not sure how long it will last here either....

Charlotte said...

It's just more comfortable sometimes.... :)

thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments!

Nikki said...

My niece is going through a naked stage lately - it's funny! I guess it's that freeing feeling...too bad we can't carry that into adulthood! :)

LunaMoonbeam said...

bwahahaha...that's awesome!

heather said...

THat's funny! :)