Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fragments

I finally mopped my floor today. It ha been a really long time since it was last done. I'll just say I found birthday frosting.

*****

I love it when good things happen to good people. I got a text today from a girlfriend that they are getting a baby after trying to adopt. They are in Florida waiting to take their new baby girl home. Hurray!

*****

Does anyone know the magic button to make a 3 year old listen? Is it a lost cause? It sure is causing tears and headaches at our house right now.

*****

I got to see my high school girlfriends for dinner the other night. It was so fun to see them and their cute kids!


Why do I always look so weird in pictures? Ignore the crazed look in my eyes. I'll blame it on being pregnant. That will make you take worse pictures right?

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I often look crazy in pictures, and I'm not pregnant!

And congrats to your friends!

MommyBrain said...

Delightful fragments! I am so glad my good friend is here to visit me because there's just something about time spent with a good friend, you know?

And we took a photo together last night - first words out of my mouth, "Ugh. We'll have to take another one because I look entirely too pregnant in this picture!" Is it possible to look too pregnant???

Erin said...

I wish there was a magic button to make three year olds listen. I also wish there was a magic button to make my 6 year old not talk back to me. Sigh.

How fun to have dinner with your high school friends!

Julie and Carlos said...

i love seeing you three together!