Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fragments

On Sunday morning, JM was laying in bed when BG came to jump on him. He told her "I just want to take a little catnap before church." She matter-of-factly told him "That's not going to happen."
*****

I did not pay $25 to find out the gender early. I will have to wait until Sept 8, but everyone I know right now who is pregnant is having a girl. Could that mean anything?
*****

JM gets home today from a week-long business trip. It has been a long week and I will be happy to have him home.
*****

I've hit the eat-everything-in-sight phase of pregnancy. I can now polish off anything from Cafe Rio in one sitting. When I went out to dinner with a girlfriend this week, I ate a whole plate of BBQ with three sides and was still hungry.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I can polish off a Cafe Rio salad easily, and I'm not pregnant.

Nikki said...

Kristina, you're just awesome that way.

If everyone you know is having a girl, then I'm going to bet it's a boy!

Erin said...

Yep, it means you are having a boy. Way to buck the trends!

I'm so happy your husband is coming home after a long week. It's always nice to have them back!