Really, go over now.
Here is my list - because my man may or may not be out of town right now. He may or may not be returning today. And this may or may not make me really happy.
10 Crappy Things:
- There is no one to ward off the solicitors who come knocking at dinnertime. I refuse to answer even though I'm sure they've heard BG yelling "Who dat? Who dat?"
- I end up staying up way too late because I dread going to bed alone.
- No other adult to tag-team child duties.
- No Daddy threats to eat your dinner - my threats just aren't taken seriously.
- Limited contact with my honey since international calls ain't cheap.
- I have to take the garbage to the curb AND bring it back. He will usually do one or both.
- No one to stroke my ego about how great/pretty/brilliant/funny I am.
- He wasn't home to share my excitement over the trunk show I did and sold at.
- No one to share the delicious Limited Edition Girl Scout Cookie ice cream with.
- I have to kill all bugs myself.
10 Good Things
- I get to watch whatever I want on TV. Lots of Grey's, Private Practice, and HGTV.
- BG and I can do whatever we want, including blowing bubbles in the house and playing with playdoh.
- "Homemade" dinner means cereal and pancakes.
- Cafe Rio on non-homemade nights.
- I can blog all night without anyone rolling their eyes.
- I can stop at the store and buy myself things without having to sneak them in the house or coming home late.
- I don't have to clean the house until the night before he gets home.
- I get 'me' time. Even if it's just lounging in my granny jammies or working on my jewelry.
- No one to steal my delicious Limited Edition Girl Scout Cookie ice cream (ok, I did let BG have some.)
- I get the bed to myself without him complaining that I steal the covers.