Monday, February 22, 2010

Ready for Bed

The girls have cute matching jammies. After baths we decided to take some pictures. I'm not a great photographer so most of my pictures end up with red eye, but these ones were pretty cute.



Blanche is getting bigger all the time and doesn't look like a newborn any more. Her cheeks are filling out nicely and she's getting good and fat. She is smiling more and more but I haven't been able to catch it on camera.
Can I just say I'm in a perpetual state of "ready for bed". I am tired and could fall asleep just about any time of day.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is so cute and chubby!

Margaret said...

They are so cute!

Jillene said...

My pictures always have red eye too. Oh well. Your girls are really cute!! I love the matching jammies!!

Nikki said...

They are adorable! And BG looks SO much like you!