Friday, February 11, 2011

What's in My Closet?

Remember how I design and make jewelry? If you don't it's because I haven't done anything in well over a year. I've been having this nagging thought lately that I need to get back into it. Now sure why, but my brain just won't let go of the idea.

So, I'm going to have a Sale Trunk Show. I have a bunch of product that has been sitting in my closet while I was pregnant, had a baby, and dealt with life with 2 kids. I'm finally feeling good about our routine (it only took a year) so it might be time to add some jewelry back in. Back to my stale inventory. I don't feel like I can sell it for full price because it's old, but it's still good quality. Luckily, jewelry doesn't have an expiration date. After a little polishing, it will be pretty, shiny, and good as new. And for those who come to my show- a great deal too!

This post wasn't really meant as a marketing pitch, more a rambling thought process. Yet somehow it turned into that. I don't have a date yet, but I'm thinking late March/early April to give me time to put everything together and maybe even whip up some new things. I'm excited to start creating again. I'll post more details on the show when I get them figured out. You are all invited to come.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! I think your stuff is really beautiful.