Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Blanche is nearly 14 months old. I thought it was about time to post some birthday pictures.

She got a new birthday dress, which I thought was adorable. JM told me she looks like a little old lady. Admittedly, when she wears a cardigan with it, she does kind of look like a little old lady.




The cake was made by my sister-in-law. She made a cute little smash cake for Blanche too. Blanche wasn't so sure about it. She spent more time playing with the frosting than actually eating the cake. I think frosting in the hair is a sign of 1st birthday success.


She had a fun time ripping the wrapping paper. One of her gifts was a baby doll. It was so cute to see her grab the bottle and immediately try and feed her baby.


Happy Birthday Baby!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big she is! And how much she looks similar & different than BG as well, depending on the picture. I have a feeling all of our babies are going to look similar with the "Strong" genes. =)

Kris said...

She looks like BG to me for the first time in these pictures. How cute!

Jessica G. said...

I'm a big fan of smash cakes so I'm glad she got one!