Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bitty Leprechaun Lass

I made shirts for the family for St. Patrick's Day. I used freezer paper and my Silhouette to cut the shamrocks. Then I bleached the designs into the shirts. I made one for each of the girls and one for JM, but he wouldn't let me take a picture of him.

Blanche burst into tears the minute I tried to take her picture, not sure why. So this is the best picture I could get of her.

Both of the girl's shirts say "Kiss Me, I'm Cute". BG loved her new shirt and was asking to wear it for days.

For dinner we didn't do anything Irish, but I did make rainbow pizza for dessert. After school BG was thrilled about Leprechauns. She learned all about them at school and was so excited to tell us all about it. They found a pot of "gold" and she was so excited about all of it. All night long she was looking for Leprechauns. One found it's way into our house and even colored our milk green at dinner!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Those are so cute!

And I LOVE fruit pizza. My friend makes the best mini fruit pizzas ever.

Nikki said...

So adorable! Those shirts turned out so great!!

(Love that fruit pizza, it looks YUMMY!)

Jessica G. said...

Adorable shirts! Great idea!
And I can't believe how big your baby is getting...I remember the post that announced her birth!