Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday is Sale Day!

In case you didn't hear, I'm hosting a fabulous jewelry trunk sale. SALE! Am I the only one who gets excited by that word? I love me a good deal. I have marked down my inventory up to 75% off. Most pieces are 50% off, but everything is marked down. This isn't cheap, plastic, ugly jewelry either. I'm talking high quality, gorgeous stuff. I only use Swarovski crystal, sterling silver, pearls, and genuine gemstones. There will be plenty of beautiful jewelry like this.

Sigh. I love that huge Sapphire crystal. The facets catch the light and sparkle for days. Mix in a some yummy yellow Citrine and green Malachite to anchor and you have one gorgeous necklace.


And how about these?


It's so hard to pick a favorite (because I love them all), but these earrings are up there. I designed them for a friend who was a bridesmaid. We made hers with chocolate crystal to match her deep brown dress. I loved the design so much, I made another pair with deep olive crystal. They are paired with olive and gold colored pearls, all dangling from a gold filigree component. Swoon. I love green and gold together. They are such a perfect match.


And look at these. Black goes with everything. Paired with sterling silver, you can't go wrong. The slider box at the bottom make for some beautiful visual interest. You could wear these with jeans, or dress them up with something more fancy. Did I mention the fish hooks are sterling silver as well? Have you every bought a pair of inexpensive earrings that hurt to wear? That's because the metal is cheap and cheap metal irritates the skin. You won't have that problem with sterling silver (with the rare exception of an allergy).


Do you need a invitation emailed to you with all the details? Shoot me your email address and I'll happily send one your way. In addition to gorgeous jewelry, marked down to killer prices, I'll be running a special at the sale. Buy 3, get 1 FREE. That's right people, you can get free stuff. What's not to love? Bring a friend and split the order.


The sale is Friday, April 1 from 11am to 8pm at my house. I specifically wanted evening hours to accommodate working moms (I feel ya!). I really hope to see you there.

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Oh, you temptress! Love these colors...

Nikki said...

Temptress is right! Are you sure you can't put a few *cough* those earrings *cough cough* on Etsy for your...international customers??

Good luck with the sale, all your jewelry is so beautiful!!

Elise Smith said...

You're right- your stuff is gorgeous! Wish I could be there to see it in person.....

Kelli Hawkes said...

I would have loved to be able to come. why don't you do a blog sale and post pics so us out of state folks can participate.

Mary said...

I would totally be up for a blog sale too :o)