Thursday, April 14, 2011

You asked for it

I held a jewelry sale a few weeks ago and it went very well. I had lots of friends and neighbors stop by and sold a lot. After posting the sale here and on Facebook, I had several people comment asking if I had anything available online. You are all so sweet! I really appreciate you wanting to help support my little business.

I figured I can't possibly let my adoring fans go without the fabulous jewelry creations you are craving. So, I am going to re-fill my Etsy shop and hold a sale there. I'm still working out the details and will need to take more pictures, but I will let you know when it's up and running. I did put a few things in my shop so you can go take a look to see what I make (if you haven't already). The discounts will be similar to what I had at my in-person sale, up to 75% off, so you can expect a screaming deal. Stay tuned for when the online sale will begin!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

YAAAAYYY!!! I'll be there! :)

Mary said...

Woo Hoo!!