Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wedding Bells are Ringing

BG has discovered boys. She tells me about the boys at school and has recently zeroed in on Porter. Poor, poor Porter. She informed me that she tries to kiss Porter. When I ask if he wants to be kissed, she says no. We have a conversation about personal boundaries and only kissing people who want to be kissed.

Then I find this post-it attached to our sliding glass door.


I bust out laughing, immediately take a picture and text it to my sister, who responds with "Good luck with those teenage years." BG gets mad when she finds her post-it on the counter (for picture taking purposes) and puts it back on the door. In the morning, she makes sure to put it in her backpack so she can take it to Porter at school.

On the way to school, she tells me she is going to marry Porter. But then says she also likes Carter. I tell her she can only marry one person (we are anti-polygamy at our house). She hems and haws a minute then decides she wants to marry Porter. When I ask why Porter she tells me that "He is most handsomeist."

But really, who wouldn't want to marry this sweet girl? Porter would be lucky to have her.


No comments: